“Want you out FAST”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2013

There were four of us for lunch. We had the steak sandwiches and BLT sandwiches. The luck was okay, but one steak had to be sent back because it was supposed to be well done, but was dripping with blood.
The waitress didn't offer us dessert and immediately brought the bill. When we said not to rush us, she apologized and left us alone for about 15 minutes. She then came back and demanded payment as she was going off shift. we were a little ticked as we were going to enjoy another beer, but instead we left sooner and her tip reflected the way we were served.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

I was staying at the Prestige in Cranbrook and wanted a quick, easy breakfast before heading out on the road again. When I first walked in there was no server anywhere and I had to wait a while. When she did come out, she apologized as she hadn't heard their customer alarm. She then told me I could sit wherever I chose and brought out my drink promptly. I ordered the french toast with strawberries and whipped cream. It was absolutely delicious with the warm syrup served as well. The only negative I have is that it IS quite expensive. An orange juice and french toast came to $17 (excluding tip). However, it kept me full for the next 6 hours until I reached my destination, so I really can't complain!

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Repeat performance at this place..... Terrible service and food was not appropriate for the price....

The poor staff are clearly under the watch of an inexperienced manager.... Allowing unwittingly poor service to occur... no hosting at all .....dirty tables to sit for 20 mins or more .... No water glasses offered.... On and on..... Blind leading the blind. A new manager would whip that place into shape I'm sure.

Oh ya..... The St. Louis style ribs were plain old spare ribs.... The "halibut" was clearly cod.... Sad state in that kitchen when that's happening....

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Stopped in with friends for a quick cocktail and ended up staying and cancelling our dinner plans. The food was great, served quickly and came out hot and tasty, the portions were huge! Our cocktails were well presented and very good! The staff was over the top friendly and the establishment itself was clean, fun and energetic. We will def. come here again! Also fun that they had a local band playing ...it was a little too loud but otherwise quite fun!

Reviewed 10 April 2013

Love the patio, great service, friendly staff, good food, great atmosphere. Great place to meet friends an co-workers after work.