“Great services” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ric's Lounge & Grill - CLOSED

Ric's Lounge & Grill
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Steakhouse, Bar, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Calgary, Canada
“Great services”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

My server Megan was outstanding, Friendly and kind. Food was ok, would have been nice if the large tv worked so I could see the hockey game on it. :(

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Fruitvale, Canada
“Simply amazing !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

A large group of us went in and had one of the best experience in a long time !! The food was excellent as well as the atmosphere :) but most of all the service was exceptional in every way ! Our servers name was Casey she was extremely energetic and friendly kept up with us at all times ( which isn't always easy ) thanks so much we will definitely be returning and we hope Casey is working :)

• Visited April 2014
Cranbrook, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“new name”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Ric's is now called Rockies tap and grill, my wife and I went there for our anniversary. The restaurant was quiet and the separate sports bar was lively. The food was plentiful and well prepared, I ordered my steak medium rare and the chef did a good job. The service was excellent. Over all a good quality hotel restaurant, I'll try it again. My wife agrees she thinks it was the best night out we had in Cranbrook for a very long time.

• Visited March 2014
Cranbrook, Canada
“Ridiculous!!! Wont be back anytime soon!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

Burger and a coffee $23!!! Our waitress was friendly and the food was ok...we were the only ones in the restaurant and now I know why!!! Enough said!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Vancouver, Canada
“Terrible, Overprice, RUDE RUDE RUDE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

The food is mediocre, the price is high and the service is TERRIBLE! The manager who acts as a waiter (I suspect because he can’t keep any staff) is rude and standoffish, he takes forever to take your order and then you wait forever for it to get delivered. His final moment of triumph is when he makes you wait forever to pay your bill at the till. When your food finally arrives it’s not hot. I was with others for lunch and he messed up my friend's order, then argued with him when he was told it was incorrect. I ordered a veggie burger that was to have a mushroom cap instead of a patty. The description of the burger was not what he served; I got a thawed mush patty of some unknown ingredients. He charges $3.00 a cup for drip brewed regular coffee - no refills.

Visited October 2013