Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort and Convention Centre
US$102
US$94
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$133
US$129
US$101
Almo Court Motel(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$105
US$100
Model A Inn(Cranbrook)
US$83
US$80
US$69
Lazy Bear Lodge(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$67
US$96
US$94
Priceline
Travellers Motel(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
US$70
All reviewsthe west coast grilldon cherrynice hoteltrain museumbusiness triproom was cleanfront desk staffpool and hot tublight sleeperstayed here for one nightthe main dragking rooma great place to stayamenitieswarrengymnelson
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for two nights in this hotel, just off the Highway. The hotel is around a 10 minute walk to the downtown part of town. Our room was on the ground floor, facing the car park and road. Despite this, I did not find it too noisy. The room itself was clean and comfortable. For breakfast, we jumped in the car for a short drive to Tim Horton’s rather than eating in the hotel. We didn’t use the other facilities although the pool and hot tub looked nice.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
David K, Manager at Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Mr. Hunter, thank you for sharing your positive experience! I'm glad you got to enjoy Downtown Cranbrook and found our location convenient for you. We hope to see you again soon!

Danika
Guest Services Agent

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I stayed here two nights recently on business and was pretty much across the board satisfied with this hotel. Check-in and check-out were handled very efficiently and the reception desk people were able to handle any and all questions I had for them. The room faced out on the parking lot and highway so was a bit motel-ish that way. (If you are accustomed to those great water view balcony rooms at the Prestige properties in Nelson and Salmon Arm for instance you will be disappointed -- no such rooms here alas.) The room itself though was clean and well maintained (though housekeeping neglected to leave a replacement floor mat for the bathroom) and was, for a hotel room, exceptionally bright and well lit. A little bit of sound gets in from the highway but nothing that kept me awake. I also liked the pool which was big, bright and I think salt water -- I smelt no chlorine. The loose-leaf binder with hotel information was badly out of date with information which in more than one place simply did not correspond to the realities of the hotel -- time to up-date that, management. The location is easy access from the highway and only about a 10 minute walk from downtown. Also, about a 10 minute walk in the other direction is a nice nature / wildlife area to visit. With a restaurant, pub and cafe you can do all you dining at the hotel if you want. I'll be posting separate reviews for those facilities. Would I stay there again if I were travelling to Cranbrook? Yes, without hesitation.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Hello there! It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! The pool is indeed salt water - I'm glad you liked it! Thank you for your suggestions for our guides. We are working on updating those. I'm so happy you got to enjoy Downtown Cranbrook and Elizabeth Lake walking trails. They certainly give a good representation of Cranbrook life.

We hope to see you again soon!

Danika
Guest Services Manager Interim

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Had an opportunity to stay at this hotel for my most recent business trip. The staff were very friendly and professional. My room was actually quite nice (AC made a strange clicking sound) and the train suite was awesome to see!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We have had a very nice time. We really liked all of their theme suites but we stayed in the African suite, as it was on the first floor. Their food was very good as well. Their staffs were friendly. The check ins was fast. I would definitely come back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David K, Manager at Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Rishte, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! I am pleased to hear you were able to enjoy so much of what we have to offer! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Best wishes,
Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Loved staying at this hotel after seeing the Kootenay Ice play the Lethbridge Hurricanes!! Hotel staff were friendly and the pool was excellent! In a safe part of town and with plenty of food options nearby.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David K, General Manager at Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for your kind compliments and review of your stay with us in Cranbrook. As a family owned hotel, we pride ourselves on ensuring every guest has a memorable stay while visiting our city and I am pleased to hear you were able to enjoy all our amenities. We look forward to your next visit; hopefully, before next season!

Jessica O.