“Not a golfer but a diner!”

St. Eugene Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: The main feature of this 18-hole golf course is variety: links-style holes, elevation changes, lush water-filled holes and tight tree-lined holes all combine for challenging play.
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The lounge of the Mission not only has a wonderful wait staff BUT the food is always fantastic. Every night they have a special that is not on the menu, usually a pasta and a daily soup. Although I am not a pasta fan my husband is and the creations that the chefs create have yet to disappoint! When I say creations I mean exactly that, unique and incredibly favourable.

There are newer reviews for St. Eugene Golf Course

Reviewed 10 October 2013

My husband and myself booked a get away for ourselves and our friends, we had golfed at St Eugene's in early spring and we wanted to get back. We stayed at the resort and the staff was so helpful and friendly, we get a package deal where you stay and play, so the price includes rooms and golfing, 18 holes of golf and cart included, we had so much fun. It is such an awesome course, laid back atmosphere, no one pushing you on the course. The views on the course are breath taking and I feel so relaxed there. Our friends were astonished at the price that we paid for such top quality rooms and golf course. Can't wait for spring cause I know where I will be!!!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Mostly the friendliness of the staff. Each person w/ whom we interacted was polite, informed, and helpful.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

My husband & I stayed at the St. Eugene's for the first time and found it to be very enjoyable. The grounds are very pretty but need weeding badly. The golf course is not really for beginners (me) but I enjoyed it all the same. One of the best values we found there was the food in the lounge. It was very delicious and the service was excellent. I would definitely recommend going and we will definitely go again. Although there were children there, because of the golf and casino I think this is better suited for an adult vacation.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Comfortable Beds; some missing supplies; Casino Roulette is only electronic - it's just not the same. I liked te pool table in the Lounge - very convenient and free for guests which is nice.