“Great sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada
“Great sushi”
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Very fresh, great service and reasonable prices. The loveboat is a great choice.. lots of food for 2 or 3 people.

Visited June 2012

“I don't appreciate being treated rudely because I like ginger.”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Maybe I had a bad experience, maybe it not typical if this restaurant, I don't know. What I do know is upon arrival the waitress sat me in the center of the restaurant because all of the wall tables were dirty. Then she took my order, and before leaving the table she asked if i wanted ginger. I said yes. She then yelled something into the kitchen, and walked away. What arrived was not sushi, none of the rolls stayed together, it tasted bland. And after eating I actually got sick. I won't be back.

Cranbrook, Canada
“sweet place”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Sushi was good, ambience okay but the service and staff were so wonderful, I have to rate the restaurant the same. I'll definitely return.

Visited January 2012
Cranbrook, Canada
“Great food & service all around!”
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Cranbrook Sushi has become quickly my family's favourite Japanese restaurant in town.
The place is immaculately clean, the sushi as well as all the hot food is fresh and well presented at a very reasonable price. The service is on top of it and always very friendly.
Give it a try, you won't regret it!

• Visited February 2012