“Very delicious food!”

Vincenzo's Bistro
Alberta
“Very delicious food!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Lindsay runs a great restaurant in the Best Western Hotel. Its not a large restaurant but the food was absolutely delicious! Our waiter was Lindsay who also happens to be the owner and he was a fabulous host and took the time to visit. We ate supper and breakfast there and both times the food was great. I would highly recommend it!

San Francisco, California
“Delicious Italian Food”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We were staying in the Best Western in Cranbrook and started to head out to find a place to eat. When we got off the elevator the scent of Italian food wafted towards us. We walked towards the aroma and found Vicenzo's.Bistro.

The food is delicious! I started with a Caprese salad - all super fresh ingredients (the basil was plucked off of several plants growing along a window near the kitchen). The pasta and sauce were wonderful. An unexpected delight!

The excellent service was provided by Krista, who is part owner of the restaurant. The chef is Cody who has been cooking for 15 years and recently moved to Cranbrook from eastern Canada.

It was the best meal we had on our trip and we hightly recommend it.

Burnley, United Kingdom
“Yo have to eat here!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

This is a fabulous restaurant! The food is delicious and the staff are professional and attentive. Vincenzo's offers gluten free and vegan options and is always willing to let you order 'off menu'. Italian food at its best :>

“YUM!!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

It was some if the best Italian I've ever had. Disappointed that I live in a different city so I can eat here as much as I'd like. The food was unreal. Will be back when I travel through Cranbrook.