“Great food, decent prices”

Nikko Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 99 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband & I visit this restaurant about once a month. The food is really good, the prices are decent, the staff are very friendly & the food portions are generous. The menu is extensive. These are the reasons we keep going back. The ambiance isn't the best, which is too bad as the hotel is a beautiful building and it wouldn't take much to spruce it up. This is why I have rated it as a four instead of a five.

2  Thank shmookey
There are newer reviews for Nikko Sushi Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Visited Nikko Sushi recently for date night. The service was really quite poor (slow) and distracted. The sushi selection was ok yet the portions were small (sashimi) and the prices were quite high. The actual food was fine. Definitely not the best I've ever had. The atmosphere is fine although, if the intent is to compete, there's some work to do.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Came here with my father on a whim while travelling through America/ Canada, best sushi we've had the whole trip!
Service was fantastic and food even better!

1  Thank Jacob M
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Nikko sushi is such a lovely place to have in Cranbrook, B.C. Incredible service and incredible food. It could not have been better. Tons of food and the quality was top notch. One of the best Japanese restaurants I have been to. Would go back again forsure!

1  Thank lodem5024
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

I came to the restaurant to have a meal with my family, and thus all of my family member liked the service and the food. The price is also weather cheaper than the any other decent restaurant. Especially the foods were very fresh never had such fresh sashimi before. I did not like raw fish before cuz of the strong scent from freezing over time. I highly recommend nikko sushi if you would like to have a meal with your family or friends

1  Thank JommyS