Elizabeth Lake Lodge
US$106
US$103
Travellers Motel(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
US$71
Lazy Bear Lodge(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
US$64
Almo Court Motel(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$71
End of the Road Bed and Breakfast(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
US$81
All reviewsmini golfbird sanctuaryheated floorswalking trailsheated towel rackplace to staylive orchidsmall kitchenettepride of ownershipcomfortable bedsroom was spotlesshalf pricestayed longerrooms are beautifullittle toucheswine glassesbathroom floor
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This find of a property backs on to Elizabeth Lake which is great for walks and bird and wildlife spotting. The staff were very friendly and helpful and our room was quiet, well equipped and with a comfortable bed. It is best suited for those with their own transport as it is on the edge of town. We stayed two nights and took very good advice from the Lodge staff on the best dining spots in town. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband and I spent a night at Elizabeth Lake Lodge while on a motorcycle trip. What a fabulous find! We were absolutely delighted when we arrived without a reservation to find a room available. From the decor to the bed and linens, each and every aspect of the lodge and our room was superb. What a treat to overlook a lake with a full moon.
Both George and Rachel are delightful hosts. I would regard this gem as a boutique hotel. I am planning on a future stay for a weekend of rest and relaxation. I absolutely love this lodge.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We recently stayed here July 9th & 10th/2014 when in town for a wedding. The staff greeted us like we were part of their family! Showed us around the property, gave advice on what trails we could take for walks in morning or after dinner - and where the flooding was and how to get around it. When I had trouble with the heated floor in the bathroom (that rights - heated floor!) She dropped everything she was doing, came right up and showed me how it worked and what to do. The soaker tub and king size bed were also a nice treat! The on-site Mini Golf course is also not for the faint of heart, but I did manage to win in our group. They also kept the lights on til almost 11pm as we were using one on the picnic tables to play cards at.

Hands down best place to stay and worth every penny (rates are absolutely reasonable!!!) I loved the pillows they were using in the rooms - when I asked about it she tried to see if they had any extra to sell me. When they didnt she gave me the supplier name and collection information that I needed to purchase my own directly.

All in all - great place to stay, great people and great quality rooms!

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms were all we had - best view of the mountains
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BM216
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very nice property, owner managed. Beautiful furnishings, very clean and nice. Our room had a kitchen with everything we needed to prepare meals. We made a great choice in staying here. Love the mini golf and walking path. Saw a large turtle and many ducks.

Room Tip: No elevators, so if you have a problem with stairs, mention this when making a reservation. The owners are very nice.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This property has been carefully and lovingly restored and remodeled. The quality comes from the fact that no detail was overlooked. The owner obviously takes a lot of pride in making sure everything is just right. The location and setting is wonderful for this boutique hotel/motel. We thought we had made a mistake by only staying 1 night. It is a place to go for a few days, relax and enjoy the many amenities they offer. It is the standard all older accommodation properties should strive for.

Room Tip: The back rooms overlook the bird sanctuary and lake.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends