“Perfect for a solo traveler! Like visiting family.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cranbrook
Elizabeth Lake Lodge
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Cranbrook
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I am here on business for a couple weeks. The owners made me feel like family... The service was amazing. I love the mini-golf just steps from my room. They put good care into little things, like murals on the outside walls, an adorable way to separate parking stalls, amber lights in the trees, unique chocolates upon arrival, composition and recycling options, gourmet coffee...
The bed is super comfy.
The only "down-side" which really is MINOR is that the train tracks are across the street. It is minor because a person only really hears it if windows are open...which at night don't have to be; They have A/C. ...and I hear no other noise EVER while in my room. Not a sound from other rooms nor from mini-golfers, nothing. I only mention it to complete the review... Keep the window shut at night, you can sleep soundly (likely better then in a bigger city, I know I am).
A small trade off to be conveniently near the many highway (easy to get anywhere and less chances to get lost).

Bonus: hair conditioner and locally crafted soaps.
100% recommend.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Shayla H

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I phoned and made my reservation. George was so pleasant and accommodating on the phone. We checked in and upon arrival George remembered exactly who we were and why we needed a pull out in the room. My kids are 13 and 10 and boy and girl. So they absolutely hate sleeping with each other. He had made the pull out and explained that he'd put in a extra layer for the mattress so it was comfy!! He was so knowledgable and friendly. The room was so tidy and clean and smelled wonderful. The view of the bird sanctuary was gorgeous. We went out to dinner to a restaurant that George had never been to yet and he said if you review it for me I'll give you a free round of mini golf. The mini golf course was great fun and so hard. I think the average must be about 2000!! Beautiful place, great accommodations and courteous staff!! Loved it!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Kidzm0m
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Clean, spacious rooms with the best beds & pillow ever. Nice little touches like chocolate on arrive and parting gift on leaving. George was kind enough to share family farm cherries one night when we are enjoying a beverage on the outdoor patio area. Would and will stay there again on my next visit to Cranbrook

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank markrG3365UK
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Everything was great. Beginning with the friendly welcome from George, a very nice guy. We arrive and he show us our suite, not big, but enough for us. Rooms are clean, beds are very comfy. We had a room with bunk beds for the teens, the only thing is that comforters for those beds are not long enough a little too small. Lots of pillows, nice kitchen area, nice atmosphere, well decorated simple but tasteful. The lodge have a mini golf.We played mini golf that is a very nice one, is worth to play and if you are a guest to the lodge you pay half price. One thing I will recommend to the owners is to have a little sponge to be able to wash dishes better. I highly recommend this lodge.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CeciliaM405
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My husband & I stayed here for two nights months ago. I can't believe I forgot to write a review until now. We had our two dogs with us. The room was bright, clean & had a kitchette which we had requested. The kitchen was supplied with everything we needed. The appliances all looked quiet new. The bed was huge & one of the most comfortable I have ever slept on! The towels & bedding were of very nice quality. The flooring was nice, clean & new looking. The price was quite reasonable. It was very quiet at night. I would highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2014

These people are fantastic. They are kind and attentive. Everyone who works here is so helpful.

The rooms are very well built, clean and modern. The furnishings are tasteful and comfortable. The kitchenette is well equiped and convenient.

Room Tip: Clean an modern