“motel price with b&b feel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cranbrook
Elizabeth Lake Lodge
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Cranbrook
Reviewed 9 January 2011

great little base for exploring fernie and kimberley ski resorts. lake front rooms, heated floor in bathroom, our dog had his own bowl and towels - all this makes for a comfortable and great stay. george even had a cover over the sofa and bed so that bruno, our dog, could sleep wherever. the little chocolate treat we had for staying 3 nights was a bonus and oh so yummy. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 November 2010

As previous reviews have stated, the rooms are very comfortable, warm (especially the bathroom floor) and fully stocked. Rachel is a dear. She graciously responds to requests with a smile and an interest in providing her guests with the best experience possible.
Construction is on for the new addition, but is not intrusive at all.
Let George and Rachel's Elizabeth Lodge be your destination in Cranbrook. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2010

The owner of the lodge showed us to our rooms personally and also recommended and booked a very pleasant restaurant for us that night. The rooms were very comfortable and well furnished and included kitchens which we made use of for making hot drinks and breakfast. Very useful when on a tight touring schedule.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GillyB57
Reviewed 6 September 2010

I accidentally found this place while desparately searching for a place to stay while in Cranbrook. The review I read sounded great and I was in need of a place so I took a chance. I paid off and more. Welcomed when we arrived, had one of the most amazing rooms I have ever stayed in. The owners were so friendly and ever helpful. I was there for a race and asked if the owners could hold our room so that I could come back and shower and freshen up after the race. We were told that cleaning staff were only there for a certain time so it would not be possible unless we paid for another night, however the owner told us that there were showers for the campers that stayed there and that I could come back after my race to shower. Had a great race , went back to the hotel and they were waiting for us, had a shower reserved , asked how my race went and offered a beverage to my husband while he waited! If the race wasn't so great that I want to go back again, the stay at Elizabeth Lake Lodge sealed the deal. I will go back and I will tell all my triathlon friends that this is the place to stay when going to do Gerricks Wasa Lake Triathlon.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2010

Had a fantastic stay and time during my visit at the end of August. The room quality and service is that of a 5+ property. The owners run their establishment with pride, and their passion for making the guest experience a memorable one is next to none. This lodge/hotel is the only place to stay in Cranbrook. I would even choose this over the St. Eugene Resort and Casino, for overall room quality and attention to detail. I paid $125 (including tax), for a two bedroom room. This cost is the best bang for your buck out there!! The suite contained a small kitchenette, including a large microwave. The furniture, dishes, linens, bed (mattress), and fixtures, are that of a 5 star hotel - I am not exaggerating on this. All of the other reviews are accurate and capture my experience to the tee. I will definitely return and recommend this property hands down. Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rogertravey
Reviewed 31 July 2010

BJPToronto said it so well that I'd pretty much like to cut and paste most of their review in to mine '-) What a wonderful place this is! The owners couldn't be nicer or more helpful and the room was just about perfect, it pretty much spoiled us for the rest of our trip. The heated bathroom floor was a lovely addition, now I want one.
I don't know if I'll ever have a reason to come to Cranbrook again but I sure would like to, just to stay at this lovely hotel. Highly recommended 10++++

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2010

Very enjoyable experience. Stayed for 8 weeks and was very comfortable from beginning to end. Rooms very clean, and nicely and tastefully updated. The settings are very peaceful . The proprietors are very kind and take great pride in their service and accomodation.
- Dr. John

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cranbrook
Days Inn & Conference Centre - Cranbrook
#1 of 5 in Kimberley
Sandman Inn Cranbrook
Sandman Inn Cranbrook
#14 of 18 in Cranbrook

Been to Elizabeth Lake Lodge? Share your experiences!