“Good food at reasonable,prices”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #59 of 101 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Had a lovely steak here waitress was lovely and really helpful, food and service very good for a chain

Jackie G, General Manager at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit. Thanks for the kind words, I will let our staff know.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I've never been in a worse restaurant. Bps is usually a dependable meal. We ordered 2 kids meals and had to send them back twice because the buns were so hard the 4 year olds couldn't bite them. The burgers were so over cooked I could never make my kid eat that. Mcdonalds makes a better burger. Service was terrible. We were an inconvenience.

We are so sorry your experience at Boston Pizza was not what it should have been. We appreciate your feedback. I would like to discuss this matter further if your willing, please email me at galvinj@bostonpizza.com

Reviewed 18 August 2013

It has been a long time since I visited a Boston Pizza, so I can't compare this location to others.

The food was decent, everyone in my party of five appeared to enjoy their meal. I had pasta with marinara sauce. It certainly wasn't the best that I have ever had, but it was good enough that I cleaned it up.

Our waitress was A+, never had to ask her for a thing, she provided refills as we neared the bottom of the glass, but near the end of the meal she asked before refilling. Couldn't have imagined better service or a better attitude for our server. She received a 40% tip because it was so good.

The service was so good and efficient that I have to rate this as excellent - I really couldn't complain about the food - it was just that the sauce recipe didn't blow me away.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Predictable menu. Family friendly. Food prepared correctly. Service slow, but it is a long weekend. Strawberry Pecan Salad very fresh, large portion, nice combination.

Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

Clearly one would expect a franchise to maintain some type of food service quality. Especially in a restaurant which the pizza is so overpriced. The pizza we had was overcooked and at the end of the meal I mentioned it to the
Waitress and she even said she knew that. I am still not sure why she just didn't take it back to the kitchen. The manager did come over and apologized and gave us a huge 10% discount on our meal.
I do not think we will be back here anytime soon.

Pros: The restaurant does have a nice boisterous pub like feel and I hope the kitchen was just having an off night

Jackie G, General Manager at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I would love to discuss this matter further with you. Please contact me by phone: (250) 426-4242 or email: galvinj@bostonpizza.com