“Cranbrook goes Mexican!”

Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
“Cranbrook goes Mexican!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Absolutely amazing menu. You won't find any of the "usual" Mexican fare here. All traditional food, hand made, custom cooked, and the best you have ever had. Loved it! Be aware they only take cash. No interact or credit cards.

Visited March 2014

Grande Prairie, Canada
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Multiple people recommended this place to me so I thought I'd give it a try. The place is nothing fancy but the decor is cute and it's homey. The service was terrible even though it was not busy at all. Took forever to get my drink and once getting my food, never saw waitstaff again. Had to go looking for my bill. Food was very bland which I do not expect of Mexican food, with no spice whatsoever and also quite soggy. I am very suspicious it was microwaved as there was burned on sauce all around the plate. Quite pricey, particularly given the quality of the food. I would never go back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Thuber1
Airdrie, Canada
“Good place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

Went here after reading good reviews- glad we did. It was quite an informal dining experience as the owners and family were eating in the restaurant. That said, the owner took our order and delivered our food in a friendly manner. The food was very good, tasty and plentiful. The restaurant was fairly busy but service was quick. Overall a laid back supper in a friendly atmosphere. Would most definitely return if in the area.

• Visited September 2013
niagara
“disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

My dinner was way over-spiced, and my wife's was very bland. After the meal, when we told the owner about it, he agreed that is how they are. He hadn't asked how we wanted them, so I guess they were authentic, but they were not enjoyable.

• Visited July 2013
Anderson
“Great Latin American food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

We were in Cranbrook for one night, and this place was recommended to us and we were very pleased. The owner shared that he was from El Salvador, and the food was excellent. It was lighter with less sodium than typical "order by number" Mexican restaurants. It's not lightening fast, but worth the wait.

Visited July 2013