“Gross!”

R & B's Grill
Ranked #19 of 101 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Reviewed 4 December 2012 via mobile

Had the steak it was chewy and nasty! There was 1 server with not much experience. Also a older guy that was apparently the cook was on the phone we where sitting so we could see into the kitchen he took payments touched money went into the kitchen and started cooking with out washing his hands! It was revolting! And all we heard was him giving the waitress a hard time about reading bills! Our hashbrowns tasted sour and r toast was cold that even the butter wasn't melted! So if the saying is right u get what u pay for and that isn't much!

Reviewed 21 August 2012

food was good, good price (6.99), great service, there was only one waitress at the time but she served 8 tables no problem.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

Food is reasonably priced, and delicious, like the stuff you would make at home if you had the time and energy.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

Place is getting an upgrade in "DECOR" and looks "AWESOME"!!! Juicy YUMMY homemade burgers! The "BEST" gravy in town (must be a secret family recipe!!!) yes it is that "GOOD"!!! The waitresses have...a great sense of "FUN" or should I say MISCHIEF?!!! By the way there is lots of extra parking behind the R & B Grill! Oh yes folks even a B-I-G truck with a trailer (18 wheeler) can find parking out back. Yes...even a Motor Home or a Bus can be parked out back! Passenger vehicle parking is available out front and on the side of the R & B Grill. **MOST IMPORTANT** to me is "DISABLED ACCESSIBILITY' is good!!! Yes I am a Cranbrook resident and yes the R & B is my favorite place to...go for coffee and a YUMMY meal!!! This is an EXCELLENT "Family Oriented" place to eat!!!

1  Thank edna r
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I was there about a year ago, and the cook needs a lesson in how to cook eggs. I mean really, it was awful and the waitress was actually flirting with my boyfriend with me sitting right there too. I agree with another poster too that it seemed dirty, the windows were dirty too, so no light got in.

1  Thank Stephanie C