“very nice , great food.”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #72 of 99 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Reviewed 31 July 2012

nice customer service , great food , Fresh food . Very nice fresh pizza i have ever eat. had patio outside so we all family eat together.

1  Thank julie s
There are newer reviews for Pizza Hut

Reviewed 25 April 2011

So we went on Halloween and god some pizza, we both ate like two pieces and started to feel sick. We thought we would stop eating and give it some time, before we knew it we were both in the bathroom. We threw the pizza out like anyone would when it threatens your life. The next morning I called them and they told me that I needed to bring the left overs in and get a doctors note. I told them that wasn't going to happen, I wasn't about to go garbage picking and then go to a doctor. All I wanted was my money back and that was a HUGE ordeal. They gave us crap about not bringing the leftovers so they could send it away for testing, and that we wouldn't get a doctor to test us. They would not give us our money back and they lectured us. Eventually they gave it back and we will NEVER go back. So be aware they suck.

2  Thank keegancomfort