Came to the comox valley for my sons hockey tournament and stayed for 2 nights the room was nice and clean and modern, micro fridge, microwave, flat screen TV.
The continental breakfast included in the stay was great as well featuring scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, cereal, toast, coffee, tea all this for under $115 per night for 2.
Keep up the great work you guys and gals at the Holiday Inn Express comox
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Comox Valley! Our friendly service oriented staff are dedicated to providing you with a memorable experience that will leave a lasting impression. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Comox Valley is the newest property in the Courtenay/ Comox area with the Comox Valley's only in-hotel waterslide. Our convenient location is ideal for corporate guests. Inquire about holding your next meeting in our lovely Seaview Boardroom, or prepare for that next big presentation in our 24 hour business center where we welcome you to take advantage of the self serve complimentary fax and photocopy services. Naturally we offer complimentary high-speed wireless internet access in all of our guestrooms and throughout the entire hotel. Leisure guests and families love our amenities! Stay Smart with our free hot breakfast buffet, focus on fitness in our 24 hour fitness center, or make a splash in our family oriented indoor pool with waterslide and spacious hot tub. All of our beautifully appointed guestrooms feature HD TV on 32" multi-media televisions, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, and hairdryer with the majority of our guestrooms featuring stellar mountain or ocean views. We invite you to keep cool and get out of the summer heat in our air conditioned guestrooms, or curl up under our warm and cozy deluxe comfort bedding collection on a blustery winter’s day. Whatever the season, The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Comox Valley has your comfort in mind!The Comox Valley is nestled in the scenic splendor of Forbidden Plateau and the Comox Glacier. Visitors to the Comox Valley often enjoy hitting the slopes for an exhilarating ski or snowboard adventure on Mount Washington, kayaking in the Straights of Georgia, or hiking in the vast pristine wilderness that surrounds us.So, for your next trip to Vancouver Island let us welcome you to the new Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Comox Valley in the heart of British Columbia's "Adventure Playground." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Courtenay Comox Valley SW reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Courtenay Comox Valley Sw
- Holiday Inn Express Courtenay
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Courtenay Comox Valley SW Vancouver Island, Canada