“Neat Place”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is a very nice place to have breakfast or lunch Since there only open from 8am-2:30pm. And I have not tried there in house cheesecake but I hear it is Devine.

Thank T.J. B

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Well the hashbrowns were barely warm and very deepfried. It was good once; it was a go to place. I think it has just outgrown itself and can't put out the quality it once had. I still go once in a while hoping it will recapture my love but would not bring guests again as I have dissapointed them by bringing them here.

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

We found this gem through TripAdvisor and are glad we did. The service was 5+++. Very warm and friendly place. Oh yes...food...amazing bennies and home fries.

1  Thank BroncoRider
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great place to go for Eggs Benny (or other breakfast fare) their home made hash browns are chunky and crunchy, and so good. Mostly been there for breakfast, but the lunch menu is pretty good too, good soup!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

After reading the reviews about 'best eggs benny' we decided to give it a try. I wouldn't give it the title 'best' by far as my hollandaise sauce was virtually non existent and watery. The eggs were cooked good but not piping hot as they should be, and after eating my stomach apparently didn't like what I just gave it. Their fried potatoes were good as was the coffee. They were quite busy at the time as Early Bird for some reason was closed that day. We had a table very close to the kitchen and could hear and saw waitresses drinking coffee and complaining about how busy it was. Can't say we'll be going back anytime soon.