We stayed one night here as part of a Circle Tour up Vancouver Island and down the Sunshine Coast.
What I liked:
- Room rate is really cheap.
- Room was clean, but getting tired.
- Location is great, next door to: Boston Pizza restaurant, Save on Foods supermarket, shopping mall with drug store, department store, and many other shops.
What I did not like at all:
- "Air conditioning" is an electric fan. We could not sleep at all that night because it was so hot and muggy in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Motel located next to the Driftwood Mall and Rialto Theatres. All rooms have Air Conditioning, Free Wifi and come with a Deluxe Continental Breakfast. Some Pet rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Courtenay BC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Courtenay BC Vancouver Island, Canada
- Travel Lodge Courtenay
- Courtenay Travelodge
- Courtenay Travel Lodge