Spent 2 night at the Kingfisher. Check in staff were very nice and helpful. Room was a nicely renovated Orca ocean front room on the main floor. Nice heated bathroom floor, jetted tub was nice, separate bedroom with king bed was nice, view of the ocean is always excellent. Didn't get to us the Spa facilities as extremely busy. Pool, hot tub and steam rooms were nice. Restaurant was nice and not too overpriced for the food being served.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa. Warm hospitality. Full service spa including the Pacific Mist Hydropath(R). Exceptional service. Be yourself. Be pampered. We'll take care of the rest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada