We stayed at Kingfisher for one night before driving up to Ucluelet for the weekend. The resort is in a beautiful spot and we had a lovely view of a pink and purple sunset over the water from our room.
The resort is a little older but well kept, it was clean, and the beds were comfortable. It would have been nice to have a screen on the door as it was an unseasonably warm September evening when we were there and wanted to sleep with the balcony door open, but there were too many bugs.
The front desk staff was very friendly both at check in and check out. I wish we'd had more time to check out the spa and the restaurant, but we spent a little time in the morning walking around the resort and spent a few minutes on the swing by the water. It's a cute place to get away and if we returned to Comox I would likely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa. Warm hospitality. Full service spa including the Pacific Mist Hydropath(R). Exceptional service. Be yourself. Be pampered. We'll take care of the rest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada