We had a great time at this resort! The view of the ocean is so relaxing- we would bring our morning coffee to the beachfront- is such a great way to wake up! We adored the steam cave- an absolute must for all who come here. The yoga was a little too gentle/ beginner oriented for my tastes, and our dvd player had some problems so we got cheated out of one movie night, but otherwise, it was really nice. The hydropath experience was the highlight of this trip for us. So cool! The only downfall was the restaurant- we aet breakfast there and were quite disappointed with it- figured if they can't get breakfast right, we better not waste our money for lunch or supper. We had a great time there, was a definate memory maker.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa. Warm hospitality. Full service spa including the Pacific Mist Hydropath(R). Exceptional service. Be yourself. Be pampered. We'll take care of the rest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada