My husband and I recently travelled from Saskatchewan to Vancouver Island and spent 2 nights at this resort/spa. We stayed in an oceanfront suite which was very comfortable. The suite had a corner jacuzzi tub, fireplace, king bed, heated bathroom floor, kitchenette ( fully stocked), stereo, bathrobes supplied,and a big patio with chairs and a wonderful ocean view.
We really enjoyed the Hydropath, which was 8 different water "stations" that took about 90 minutes to go through. There were several different hot tubs with numerous jets, waterfalls ( hot and cold), a sauna, rain forest, and a private little seasalt bath at the end that left our skin feeling so amazing! When it's all done, you go sit in a room overlooking the ocean where you can sip tea or lemon water and relax on loungers while enjoying the soft music.
We also had a couples massage ( which my husband snored his way through), so obviously it left him completely relaxed! The spa staff were very friendly and highly professional.
Now for the dining room! It was absolutely awesome! The food presentation, taste, and service were over the top. We both agreed that it was one of the best meals and experiences we had ever enjoyed ( and we consider ourselves to be foodies). All in all....a very pleasurable stay and spa experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa. Warm hospitality. Full service spa including the Pacific Mist Hydropath(R). Exceptional service. Be yourself. Be pampered. We'll take care of the rest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada