Very disappointed in the package we bought via an Online Auction through the Victoria Times Colonist. Travel Zoo offers a better opportunity at far less. I called to voice my concern but Crystal never returned our call. The room adjacent and behind the entrance was in a good location, second floor, but the hotel is showing need of repairs, no screens on balcony door, balconies all joined together which is inviting to strangers. Parking jammed in to wall. Waterfront units are time share or ownership units. Spa is beautiful and the restaurant does serve expensive but good meals. Breakfast for two over $30 while dinner with two glasses of wine is about $150 so beware. The beach is rock covered but from the restaurant you can see over a sand and log covered roof so it feels like an ocean front.
We had heard so much about the resort but we think it is past it's best date and needs room renovations and new stairs.
Perhaps we missed something in the experience as the staff all seemed very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa. Warm hospitality. Full service spa including the Pacific Mist Hydropath(R). Exceptional service. Be yourself. Be pampered. We'll take care of the rest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada