Overall I have to say that we were very happy with our little family vacation:) The service was great, the food was great and the room was great. The only downside is that it is not a child friendly resort at all as children are only allowed in the pool twice a day and the beach is not sandy and very rocky. We also found that the children's menu was just as good as the adult menu and a lot bigger portions and less money. The spa is the main attraction and we really enjoyed a pedicure and The Hydropath!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa. Warm hospitality. Full service spa including the Pacific Mist Hydropath(R). Exceptional service. Be yourself. Be pampered. We'll take care of the rest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada