Prepare to relax as soon as you get there. We had an ocean side room with the sweeping view of the ocean and nearby small city harbour. You could tan- oceanside or poolside- in a comfy lounge-style chair. The sunset was entrancing and luxurious from our suite's outside deck, aided by the fact that the weather was beautifully hot.
-you can get room service for any meal and they have basic kitchen facilities in the suites. I loved the dining room with an outdoor deck portion too. Good array of wines, including local ones.
-there was some funky dishes for the enlightened palate, but some basic pastas for the more basic appetite.
-bed was comfy and and the bathrooms had a spa-style tub for two. Nice seaside decor in the suites.
-try the Hydra Path spa and enjoy some pampering- well worth it.
-they could beef up their movie selection, which is DVD at the front desk. Nothing is very current.
Overall a lovely mini-vacation and we lucked in on the Travel Zoo coupon offer. Affordable luxury.
-bring some dress up clothes for the restaurant. It's romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa. Warm hospitality. Full service spa including the Pacific Mist Hydropath(R). Exceptional service. Be yourself. Be pampered. We'll take care of the rest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada