We stayed one night to attend the Comox Valley Highland Games. The rooms were clean and all the furniture was new and in good shape. The bathroom was very nice (awesome rainfall showerhead). The beds and pillows were comfortable, wonderful hot buffet breakfast, in a room with floor to ceiling windows, which is perfect for the morning sun. The staff were great to work with, the group booking was very smooth and communication was excellent. Excellent value for our money - already planning our trip back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtenay's Only Full-Service Hotel Centrally Located in the Heart of the Comox Valley our location offers convenient access to all that Comox Valley has to offer. Our property features 139 guestrooms and suites, inclusive of our newer 36 room Mountainside wing. We are pleased to provide high-speed wireless Internet, local phone calls and parking. We have three on-site food & beverage outlets including a restaurant, lounge and pub and Specialty Liquor Store. Additional hotel facilities include a heated in-door pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness facilities, business centre, ski & bike storage, guest coin laundry, games room, sports team locker rooms and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western The Westerly Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Westerly Hotel And Convention Centre
- Best Western Courtenay
- Courtenay Best Western
- Best Western The Westerly Hotel Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada