We enjoyed our stay in the Best Western Westerley in Courtenay. It's the third time we've stayed. We stayed for 11 days. The rooms was clean, the bed was very comfortable. Good bathroom and shower. Good wardrobe space and drawers Within easy walking distance of the city centre. Plenty of parking space. Try and book a room away from the road bridge over the river at the back of the hotel, it will be quieter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtenay's Only Full-Service Hotel Centrally Located in the Heart of the Comox Valley our location offers convenient access to all that Comox Valley has to offer. Our property features 139 guestrooms and suites, inclusive of our newer 36 room Mountainside wing. We are pleased to provide high-speed wireless Internet, local phone calls and parking. We have three on-site food & beverage outlets including a restaurant, lounge and pub and Specialty Liquor Store. Additional hotel facilities include a heated in-door pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness facilities, business centre, ski & bike storage, guest coin laundry, games room, sports team locker rooms and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Westerly Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Westerly Hotel And Convention Centre
- Best Western Courtenay
- Courtenay Best Western
- BEST WESTERN The Westerly Hotel Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada