Hotel rooms were clean, well ventilated, with comfortable beds. Pet friendly policy very good. Breakfast buffet was quite good, featuring locally produced bacon and other goodies. Late night meal selection reasonable, with good, travel-weary "comfort food" suitable for adults and kids. Bar/lounge was too noisy for us. Discount tickets could be used to reduce payment for meals. When we return to Courtenay we will use this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtenay's Only Full-Service Hotel Centrally Located in the Heart of the Comox Valley our location offers convenient access to all that Comox Valley has to offer. Our property features 139 guestrooms and suites, inclusive of our newer 36 room Mountainside wing. We are pleased to provide high-speed wireless Internet, local phone calls and parking. We have three on-site food & beverage outlets including a restaurant, lounge and pub and Specialty Liquor Store. Additional hotel facilities include a heated in-door pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness facilities, business centre, ski & bike storage, guest coin laundry, games room, sports team locker rooms and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western The Westerly Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Westerly Hotel And Convention Centre
- Best Western Courtenay
- Courtenay Best Western
- Best Western The Westerly Hotel Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada