“Sushi” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #36 of 139 Restaurants in Courtenay
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: International, American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bothell, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

OK, small pub with Sushi? Hell yes, and darn good sushi as well! total surprise for a small town best western. The chef's Omakase was delicious. If your near by, check it out. Nothing beats cold beer, sushi and sports in high def...

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Forsetti J

Vancouver, Canada
“Good pub food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

The waitress was very friendly and the food was delicious.
The music was a little too loud for lunch time, though.

Visited July 2014
Nanaimo, Canada
“Tried & True”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

After moving away from the Comox Valley over a year ago I was very happy to see that my favorite pub and my favorite staff were still providing top notch food & beverage as well as top notch service. A recent addition of a Sushi Bar was a pleasant surprise :) Location can't be beat and I look forward to my next visit.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank KLP011970
Courtenay, Canada
“some good, some bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was rate this place just okay. The pizza margerita was deliscious once then bad the next. The Poutine was delicious when it had pork belly on it and just average and a little overpriced when they took it off and kept it at the same price. Sometimes we have great service and sometimes the staff takes a while to actually notice we are even there. I wouldn't recommend it but neither would I ward people off of it.

• Visited December 2013
Courtenay, Canada
“Shouldn't be called a pub!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

As we came for dinner and drinks the place became so packed and so insanely loud! Pubs are supposed to be a place to drink with friends and eat some good pub food. I couldn't even hear myself think and we couldn't hear each other across the table! This place is more like a club! It even had a doorman. What pub has a doorman/bouncer? It's so stupid!
Their burger and fries were so greasy! I think their deep fryer was too cold or our fries were double dipped into the fryer. They were dripping. Our salad was warm served on a hot plate!? What the hell are they doing back there? Not one of us finished our meal.The server was more interested in serving drinks than taking care of tables, so the service was horrible. Basically, go there if you want to party. But don't call this place a pub and definitely don't go there to eat, maybe if your drunk.

• Visited April 2014