“Delicious Butter Chicken”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2014

After hearing nothing but great word of mouth reviews I tried this place out for dinner one night. I opted for take out so can't speak to the service, but the the food was fantastic. The Butten Chicken, rice, and naan bread were all wonderful, and reasonably priced. I was particularly impressed with the very generous portion of naan bread; it was also far more flavourful than the naan at other Indian restaurants. Will definitely be returning to Manvirro's again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Lunch today at Manvirro's. Nice to see how fresh the restaurant looks since they've taken over-even the ceiling. Welcoming service. Relaxing pace for dining. Bombay lamb lunch special today - lamb chunks in a coconut curry sauce with mixed vegetables and rice: three spice levels available. Absolutely delicious, generous portion. The specials range from around $8.00 to $24.00 - so something for each budget. Also, gluten free options on the menu. Looking forward to the next visit.

1  Thank ravenjoy
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Got take out for four people. Some portions were small but all of it tasted very good. Prices were moderate. Their butter chicken and Samosas were good and the Malai Kofta was excellent.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

After discovering that most menu choices at Manvirros are gluten free, we have returned there a number of times in the past 6 weeks! I've now tried several of their lamb dishes, a couple chicken dishes, and most delicious of all, a Prawn Diwala that had a sauce so yummy that I was tempted to pick up the plate and lick it clean! I am now determined to try every gluten free item on their menu! The only things I was unable to sample were the samosas and the naan bread, both of which my family assures me are totally scrumptious! They always order the garlic naan bread, which looks and smells divine. The servers are attentive and charming, and we always leave full and happy!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Wow! That was a great meal! My wife is a vegetarian and had numerous choices from the menu, and none of them was "Well, we have a green salad, lady..." We started with some delicious samosas and dipping sauces. Our tastebuds said "made fresh...yummmmm..." and I followed up with the combo dish on the back page of the menu which included naan bread, rice (cooked like I never can!) and a sauce that was so creamy and sweet and spicy and just hot enough and tantalizing, with tender meat in it. My wife also had a curry sauce that was distinctive, coconutty and a blend of creamy vegetables. Then we finished off with chai and a creamed cottage cheese dish that both refreshed the palate and sent us home with the certainty that we will be returning for special occasions. The service was friendly, helpful and engaging.