“Great Lunch”
Review of Chad's West Coast Grill and Bar - CLOSED

Chad's West Coast Grill and Bar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Stopped by Chad's yesterday for lunch and can say they have greatly improved. Hubby had the Original Burger .. said it was one of the best he had ever eaten .. and fully loaded. Me... the salad and sandwich combo.. fabulous... Prawn & Spinach salad and a 1/2 cranberry avocado club. What can I say.. cleaned my plate. Highly recommend Chad's... and yes the service was excellent also.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

My 7 year old grandson chose Chads for his birthday supper. The special was "All you can eat" mini ribs for $12.99. I can honestly say I have never eaten better BBQ'd ribs anywhere.
The service was excellent and the owner even checked at each table to check that everyone was satisfied.
The good was top notch as was the whole experience. Kids meals wonderful at $2.99 each.
Don't miss this place if in Courtenay.

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We were visiting Courtenay for a hockey tournament, and decided to give Chad's a try. Great menu, large potion sizes, and our meals were excellent. Very good service as well.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We went there for lunch. They had a good deal where two of you could dine for $25-$30. So we were not expecting a gourmet meal. We had calamari for an appetizer. It was good. A little greasy and salty but good. My wife loved her Pad Thai. I had the Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and it was good. However it was the most bare bones of any pasta dish. Just plain sauce, plain noodles, plain chicken. No herbs, No seasoning, No Parmesan on top. But, like I said, we weren't expecting much. We left happy.

1  Thank Evan R
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Went March 11/2014 at about 7:00 PM. Dining area almost full. Our friends told us about the all you can eat mini ribs special on Wednesday night. This was awesome. The ribs came on a large platter with fries and coleslaw. The ribs were great, not fatty, moist, with a really good sauce. The waitress was great and asked us about drink refills and how things were in a timely manner. This special is only $12.95 for all you can eat. There are three ribs on the plate, about 10 inches long each. We were not even close to finished and she asked if we wanted more ribs, which we did. We were really full and satisfied. Go here for this deal, it is great. The bill was $32. for two with a pop with ice each.