“good food, pleasant service and good value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chad's West Coast Grill and Bar - CLOSED

Chad's West Coast Grill and Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
CAMPBELL RIVER
“good food, pleasant service and good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We visited for dinner. The place was not busy but it was a Monday and early (5:00). The food was well prepared, tasty, hot and served promptly. The servers were very pleasant and, to me, seemed to care about our impressions and our meal. The cost was reasonable. This is an old Appleby's so the building is very nice. The great thing about Chad's is that it is NOT an Appleby's in that the food and the service are far better than any Appleby's I've been in. We will certainly be back.

• Visited July 2014

Powell River, Canada
“what a find!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

My husband and I stumbled upon Chad's this afternoon as we headed home from a short holiday. we had trouble picking from the menu there were so many dishes that we wanted to try. I settled on the butter chicken curry and was not disappointed. It was the best and hottest I have ever had! My husband had the prime rib beef dip and it was exceptionally good. The servers were very friendly and efficient. I would have loved trying the fish tacos.... pad tai .... buttermilk chicken burger... it was an amazing menu...

• Visited July 2014
Courtenay, Canada
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Stopped by Chad's yesterday for lunch and can say they have greatly improved. Hubby had the Original Burger .. said it was one of the best he had ever eaten .. and fully loaded. Me... the salad and sandwich combo.. fabulous... Prawn & Spinach salad and a 1/2 cranberry avocado club. What can I say.. cleaned my plate. Highly recommend Chad's... and yes the service was excellent also.

• Visited June 2014
Ucluelet, Canada
“The Best Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

My 7 year old grandson chose Chads for his birthday supper. The special was "All you can eat" mini ribs for $12.99. I can honestly say I have never eaten better BBQ'd ribs anywhere.
The service was excellent and the owner even checked at each table to check that everyone was satisfied.
The good was top notch as was the whole experience. Kids meals wonderful at $2.99 each.
Don't miss this place if in Courtenay.

• Visited April 2014
Canada
“Great Menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We were visiting Courtenay for a hockey tournament, and decided to give Chad's a try. Great menu, large potion sizes, and our meals were excellent. Very good service as well.