“Really top-notch home cooking with a west coast flair.”
Review of Chad's West Coast Grill and Bar - CLOSED

Chad's West Coast Grill and Bar
Cuisines: American
“Really top-notch home cooking with a west coast flair.”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This is just on your right as you come off the highway and is well worth the stop. It's great for families with a wide appeal menu and a wonderful burger selection. It's made in house and not frozen-yum.
-I had a house made beef & barley soup and great house salad that was better than I could make. It seems popular with the locals and that's always a good sign.
-I like the booth set up for small groups and families. The atmosphere is appealing and tastefully decorated. Staff was friendly and gave good suggestions.
Try it, you won't be disappointed. Medium priced menu.

Visited August 2014

Courtenay, Canada
“The only thing horrible about Chads is the name !!!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Ive been to chads twice in the last two weeks and its been REALLY REALLY good !! I was reluctant to go but now that i have i am so glad that we did ! Where to start...well first thing you need to know is that chads has the best calamari in town ! It is deep fried with banana peppers and jalepenos mmmmm !!! so far the parties i have gone with have ordered the sirloin steak, alfredo , butter chicken, pad thai, avocado sandwich, Burger, and the kids pasta ......and get this ...THEY WERE ALL DELISH ! Give Chads a try. They have great prices and deals everyday of the week and after 8pm $3 off every appetizer and pizza. Can hardly believe how great our experiences have been . Good food, good service and great atmosphere

CAMPBELL RIVER
“good food, pleasant service and good value”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We visited for dinner. The place was not busy but it was a Monday and early (5:00). The food was well prepared, tasty, hot and served promptly. The servers were very pleasant and, to me, seemed to care about our impressions and our meal. The cost was reasonable. This is an old Appleby's so the building is very nice. The great thing about Chad's is that it is NOT an Appleby's in that the food and the service are far better than any Appleby's I've been in. We will certainly be back.

Powell River, Canada
“what a find!!!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My husband and I stumbled upon Chad's this afternoon as we headed home from a short holiday. we had trouble picking from the menu there were so many dishes that we wanted to try. I settled on the butter chicken curry and was not disappointed. It was the best and hottest I have ever had! My husband had the prime rib beef dip and it was exceptionally good. The servers were very friendly and efficient. I would have loved trying the fish tacos.... pad tai .... buttermilk chicken burger... it was an amazing menu...

Courtenay, Canada
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Stopped by Chad's yesterday for lunch and can say they have greatly improved. Hubby had the Original Burger .. said it was one of the best he had ever eaten .. and fully loaded. Me... the salad and sandwich combo.. fabulous... Prawn & Spinach salad and a 1/2 cranberry avocado club. What can I say.. cleaned my plate. Highly recommend Chad's... and yes the service was excellent also.

• Visited June 2014