“Awesome food”

Rhodos Coffee & Bistro
Ranked #24 of 149 Restaurants in Courtenay
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We have been going to Rhodos a lot since we found out they make breakfast and lunch now. The food is very good. We have had the sliders, mulligatawny soup, eggs benny, gluten free breakfast bun, and many other dishes all of which were really good. Their coffee is decent too, and we are very picky! My favourite is the mulligatawny soup, it is so rich and delicious, I can only eat the cup size and it comes with break or a gluten free bun.

2  Thank ILoveSummerSun

Reviewed 10 January 2014

There are many good breakfast places in Courtenay, and now we can add one more to the list. Rhodos which moved into the location vacated by Locals, has made the space their bright eatery. Surprising to go in for breakfast on a Sunday am to find the place practically empty. Lucky for us! We got attentive, friendly service, and found it hard to make our choices since so much sounded great. A very filling breakfast for each of us - I had a wonderful omelet with brie, spinach and roasted garlic tomato (so fresh tasting for this time of year!) served with some of the best home fries, a little fresh fruit to sparkle up the plate, and snow pea shoots! Bread was served with a blueberry lavender jam that was just perfect. My friend got her eggs just as she wanted. Enjoyed an English breakfast tea, but hoping in the future they will serve in tea pots because getting one big cup with a strainer full made it a bit too strong for me. Can't wait to go back and try some other dishes. Very reasonably priced and a breakfast I still savor in my memory!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Finally got into Rhodos Coffee & Bistro for lunch today. Was not disappointed. Had the East/West sliders with a cup of the soup of the day. Well prepared....fresh ingredients...a good service. East was a Angus beef slider and west was a crab cake slider. Both were delicious. Cup of cappuccino to finish...

1  Thank ladysfoodie