We stayed here in September for 1 night only. When we saw our suit, we wished were staying longer! Fantastic value for money. Great kitchen facility and lounge-dining area. The bathroom and bedroom were not large but the space in the living area more than made up for that. I have no criticism for this place, the staff were great and we really appreciated it.
Only note of warning - probably best to provide your own breakfast after all there is a great kitchen. A self-service breakfast was provided in the lobby - orange juice, muffins and granola. But there was really nowhere to sit. This was more of a breakfast for business people using to eating on the go. But this is not a criticism at all merely advice for those people on holiday.
Would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone staying in the Courtenay-Comox area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old House Hotel & Spa is a luxury boutique hotel property in the heart of the Comox Valley. We offer 79 rooms ranging from deluxe studios, one & two bedroom suites and one penthouse suite. We are located on the Courtenay River centrally located to all amenities such as down town shopping, dining, championship golf courses, Mount Washington Ski resort and the Comox International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Old House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old House Village Hotel Courtenay
- Old House Village Hotel And Spa
- Old Hotel Village
- Old House Hotel & Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada