we bought a group on for this hotel and got an amazing deal. $165 for an hour long massage with a food plate and champagne plus a one bedroom suite EACH and breakfast. Suites are like mini condos and are fully equipped for cooking, laundry etc. I only have a couple of minor complaints, the temperature, despite it being cold and rainy outside, soared to 26 degrees in my room at night and the air conditioner was shut off. No instructions for it anywhere and the thermostat was really hard to figure out. Finally I got the machine on the wall turned on but it took ages to get working. The pillows were down, and packed down so hard my face and ears hurt all night and part of the morning from them being so hard, my friend didn't have those kind in her room though. Housekeeping didn't un-set the alarm from the person before me so after FINALLY getting the A/C working and falling asleep I got woken up at four. none of the buttons on the damn clock would shut it off so I had to pull the plug only to find it had batteries and kept going so I turned it down. Lightbulbs in the bedside tables not working, despite the switch on the wall being on. Minor annoyances in a nice hotel that were all just down to housekeeping not being thorough but otherwise great rooms and a nice, quiet hotel. Free continental breakfast too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old House Hotel & Spa is a luxury boutique hotel property in the heart of the Comox Valley. We offer 79 rooms ranging from deluxe studios, one & two bedroom suites and one penthouse suite. We are located on the Courtenay River centrally located to all amenities such as down town shopping, dining, championship golf courses, Mount Washington Ski resort and the Comox International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Old House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old House Village Hotel Courtenay
- Old House Village Hotel And Spa
- Old Hotel Village
- Old House Hotel & Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada