“Pleasant patio, attentive servers, and tasty food”

Fluid Bar and Grill
Ranked #17 of 144 Restaurants in Courtenay
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, Gastropub, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Nanaimo, Canada
“Pleasant patio, attentive servers, and tasty food”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

After a scorching hot day in Courtenay, we stumbled upon Fluid and were so glad we did. We were greeted by a really pleasant hostess who gave us our choice of seating, We opted for the outside patio which was just the right temperature with a balmy evening breeze replacing the earlier heat. Our server was friendly and attentive and the food was very good. We enjoyed everything about this experience and will return the next time we are in Courtenay.

• Visited August 2014

Winnipeg, Canada
“Slow service.”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We went on a Tuesday night for dinner and service was very slow. Probably took about 45 minutes to receive our dinners. Craft beer was great!

Nanaimo, Canada
“In need of recognition”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I was passing through Comox with my husband on my way to Campbell and we stopped for lunch at this restaurant. It was a warm welcome from what looked to be the bartender and other fellow staff members. My waitress's name was Lisa N. and was extremely knowledgeable about the menu. She recommended wings that were on special as we had to wait over half an hour for our other friend to arrive. When it was time to order our main entree, we went with what was suggested and was very happy with the overall experience. Friendly staff and great fresh and tasty food, will be back for sure.

Victoria, Canada
“Delicious lunch, but very slow service!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Friendly enough staff, but we waited a LONG time for our food. Just passing through Courtenay on a Saturday and the city seemed very busy, as in perhaps there was some sort of summertime event taking place? Hubby loved his smoked chicken fettuccini and I devoured a super yummy seared tuna takaki burger with a side of creamy mushroom bacon soup. We will definitely go back, but will choose to go at a less busy time of day.

Winnipeg, Canada
“Great food at Affordable Prices”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I stopped in at Fluid when I got into Courtenay late one evening. Melissa recommended the Carnivore Pizza and gave me a sample of the beer she recommended before I ordered it. The beer and pizza were great, as was the service! It had been 3 years since I was in Courtenay and I recalled Fluid from my previous trip. The food and service were still as great as last time!