“Best brunch in Comox Valley”
Review of Atlas Cafe

Atlas Cafe
Ranked #3 of 152 Restaurants in Courtenay
Cuisines: Cafe, Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Love the huevos rancheros and my wife loves the eggs benny, the best she has ever eaten. And hands down...the best coffee with breakfast just about anywhere, but Bellagios in Vancouver.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

This is our favourite place to go as a family when in the Comox valley. The food is delicious and there is a great variety. They have a good kids menu. My favourite dish is the fish tacos, they are what I look forward to all year for my annual visit to the valley. All the people In our party always enjoy their food. Coming from the vancouver area, we find that the prices are very reasonable for the quality of food compared with Vancouver restaurants.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

After a day at the Comox Valley Fall Fair and a stroll up 5th ave. we headed for dinner. Good timing - it was not too busy. We had a great server, Ocea and a great meal. I had the special of the day - Salmon and it was delicious

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I heard this was one of the best places to dine in town, and was not disappointed. The menu selection was diverse making it a great choice for taking out of town guests or group dinners. The appie portions are huge, delicious, and the drink list is vast. Lots of fun cocktails. Our waitress was exceptional (Ocea), friendly, attentive, big smile. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Atlas Cafe is our 'go to' restaurant in Courtenay for breakfast. The food is consistently delicious and the coffee is nice and strong.
Our favourites are the 'special' eggs benny and huevos rancheros. Kudos to the chefs for the preparing perfectly poached eggs every time.
The servers are friendly and the service is pretty quick considering how popular the place is on the weekend.