“New Management Has Improved Caffe Amantes”
Review of Caffe Amantes

Caffe Amantes
Ranked #4 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Courtenay
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: International
Description: Caffe Amantes features organic coffee & espresso, retail coffee, loose leaf teas, home made baked goods & soups, paninis, salads, light lunches, daily specials, fruit smoothies, breakfast wraps and more. Enjoy the seasonal patio with ocean views, sidewalk seating, an indoor window seat or warm up with three fireplaces.
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I'm back as a patron. I like my Mochas but not with the sweet syrup most coffee places use. Amantes used Ghiradelli chocolate so when Benino's is closed, this is where I now come.

Reviewed 16 September 2011

I visited this lovely coffee shop on quite a few occassions, with friends or on my own, and love going here! The service, drink and baked goods are great! I would highly recommend visiting this coffee shop. I think it's a great place and definitely plan on returning soon!

1  Thank ArbourCottageBnB
Reviewed 1 September 2011

The lattes and espresso drinks are fantastic, and my husband loves their London Fogs. All drinks come with a mini gingersnap and they are heavenly.

2  Thank BCBusinessTraveller2
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 29 January 2008

Great Coffee, I like it here for the view of the Bay and Town from outside especially in the summer.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 30 November 2007

I go there every morning that I work in Comox. They have chocolate Haystacks to DIE for! and besides my friend Lindsay, they make the best London Fogs!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook