“A poor Choice”
Review of Ricky's Restaurant

Ricky's Restaurant
Ranked #103 of 146 Restaurants in Courtenay
Reviewed 15 April 2014

With the Comox Valley having so many great local restaurants, it would be a poor choice to spend your time and money here.

1  Thank jeremy n

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I like Ricky's in Nanaimo but not this one. The service is okay just decent but food is not so great. I got my small bowl of salad after my meal and our server told us "it took so long because it's fresh." Oh what? meh. I won't come back to this place again.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Have been to this restaurant a few times mainly for late breakfast. Menu is appropriate to that. Service depends on level of occupancy.

Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

Went for breakfast the food was nothing special but it arrived hot, quick and cooked properly. The waitress was pleasant and the overall service was good. The price was middle of the road I have no real complaints

Reviewed 9 August 2013

It's a typical food chain restaurant. AVERAGE. It's better than fast food and the food is OK but nothing to write home about. The cost is expensive for the Quality of food and paying tips for average service really bothers me. Personally I'd rather pay a bit more and enjoy the experience. The same goes for a Smitty's or any of these middle of the road food chains.

1  Thank chariotawaits