“Nice Pub.”

Royal Coachman Neighborhood Pub
Ranked #36 of 146 Restaurants in Campbell River
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pub style, listed on other food travel sites. Appears to have been there a while. Maybe a name change?
Reviewed 30 June 2014

First impression it looks like a Pub but wait till you get inside reminds me of old style english pubs very freindly ppl.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Enjoyable evening with friends. Food is very great and they had suggestions of different drinks that I may be interested in.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

hubby and I drove up to CR intending to try a new restaurant called Spice Hut....see my review on that dump....so we ended up in an old favourite....sat outside on their sweet patio, had great food and service......even the ground on the patio was cleaner than the Spice Huts floor. No wonder this place has been around for so long..it delivers.....

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Went on Thursday night when they were running a 2 for 1 steak dinner offer. Excellent value and they stock a number of local craft beers that I also enjoyed. Music trivia quiz was a bit of fun too.

The décor is mock Tudor with a nice, big, warm fire. Staff were attentive and friendly and I will gladly return next time I'm in Campbell River.

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Server was very friendly and nice, upon walking to our table we noticed a lot of fries. Food was alright defiantly not what we had though it to be!

2  Thank avidtravels5