I stayed there for 2 nights. It was clean enough. The rooms are in different building so if you want to go at the pool, at the front desk or in a room of a friend... you may have to go outside.
The parking is a problem as there is not a lot of parking spaces and as it is in tight environnement. If you have a car with limited clearance to the ground you will have problems with the big bumps in the parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to Campbell River Hotels are bound to be overjoyed for selecting the BEST WESTERN Austrian Chalet as the site of their next vacation or business trip. Guests can sit back in their rooms, our garden area, or huddle near the fireplace in the lobby to relax. They are sure to enjoy a spectacular ocean view of Discovery Passage, Georgia Strait and the Pacific Ocean. Meanwhile, their hosts will be glad to fill them in on the many leisure time possibilities in or near Campbell River, BC, includes golfing, salmon fishing, grizzly bear watching, kayaking, whale watching, skiing, mountain/rock climbing and horseback riding. Visitors can also enjoy our fitness facilities, pool, and hot tub Whatever accommodation they selected from the wide variety of loft rooms, suites, or kitchenettes, they will rest comfortably knowing that their friendly and knowledgeable staff is eager and ready to serve them to make their stay in their Campbell River Hotel a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Austrian Chalet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Austrian Chalet Hotel Campbell River
- Best Western Campbell River
- Campbell River Best Western
- Best Western Austrian Chalet Campbell River, Vancouver Island