We were supposr to go at a hotel near the Marina but after seing the surronding we decided to go back on the road (where we came from) and try this hotel. It was worth it. Our hotel room was on a split level and very nice. I wish we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to Campbell River Hotels are bound to be overjoyed for selecting the BEST WESTERN Austrian Chalet as the site of their next vacation or business trip. Guests can sit back in their rooms, our garden area, or huddle near the fireplace in the lobby to relax. They are sure to enjoy a spectacular ocean view of Discovery Passage, Georgia Strait and the Pacific Ocean. Meanwhile, their hosts will be glad to fill them in on the many leisure time possibilities in or near Campbell River, BC, includes golfing, salmon fishing, grizzly bear watching, kayaking, whale watching, skiing, mountain/rock climbing and horseback riding. Visitors can also enjoy our fitness facilities, pool, and hot tub Whatever accommodation they selected from the wide variety of loft rooms, suites, or kitchenettes, they will rest comfortably knowing that their friendly and knowledgeable staff is eager and ready to serve them to make their stay in their Campbell River Hotel a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Austrian Chalet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Austrian Chalet Hotel Campbell River
- Best Western Campbell River
- Campbell River Best Western
- Best Western Austrian Chalet Campbell River, Vancouver Island