The Harbourside Inn
Beachway B&B Suites(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$113
US$82
Agoda.com
Heron's Landing Hotel(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$115
Oyster Bay Resorts(Campbell River)
US$156
Big Rock Motel(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$71
Riverside Inn(Campbell River)
US$71
Above Tide Motel(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$94
Ocean Resort(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$104
Painter's Lodge(Campbell River)
US$120
US$112
Coast Discovery Inn(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$124
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2010

Got good value for the price, it was clean, close to two nice strolls in the town/harbour. Good room with all I wanted: a big window that opens on the leaves of tree with the river/boats in the close background. Was almost empty and hence very quiet.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank trambert
Reviewed 27 January 2010

This place has welfare rooms full of crack addicts. The owner used to own the Regent Hotel in Vancouver's skid row. It has bed bugs and they don't change the sheets between guests unless they have to. The woman that works at the liquor store below will try to short change you if she can get away with it.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank Disgusted00044
Reviewed 22 September 2009

it was close to the quadra island ferry and good value for the money
it was clean and quiet and the staff was helpful

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2008

This is quite possibly the worst hotel I have ever set foot in. Would you believe they have this hotel rated the same as the Best Western Chalet in Campbell River.

The dirtiest, seediest hotel on the planet. Floors were stained, elevator was disgusting, rooms had single pane windows with no A/C but a standing oscillating fan instead.

Stay elsewhere in Campbell River.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank huskygriffin
Reviewed 10 December 2007

I spent two nights here over a weekend in different rooms, and when I woke up Sunday morning I was feeling itchy but also tired from the noise. I didn’t think anything of it until Tuesday, when I counted 24 bites on the front of my body, in little lines progressing up my arms, legs, and chest. Obviously disturbed I phoned the hotel to tell them that they likely have a bed bug infestation and that they should look at the two rooms I stayed in (and of course compensate me to some degree), but the manager was out at the moment. My message was not returned, and upon calling a second time two days later the clerk told me that I was a “sounded crazy” and was “a liar” and hung up on me!!! I would recommend sleeping in Foreshore Park in your sleeping bag before dealing with this disrespectful, arrogant, and downright rude “hotel” . Or bring your own bedding if you must.

• Stayed: November 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
10  Thank darius_jackson_1