My aunt and I stayed at Painter's Lodge earlier this month alas for only 1 night. The staff at check in were so friendly and professional. Our room was bright, airy and clean. I have never slept as well as I did in a hotel room - so comfortable and quiet.
It was nice not to have to go off property for dinner. The pub is charming with a great view. However, the carpet is old and very dirty looking - would not hurt them to put hardwood throughout the pub. Service was excellent. Food was ok, nothing outstanding, but the view made up for it.
I will always return to Painter's Lodge when I need to stay in Campbell River.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the pristine shores of Vancouver Island, Painter's Lodge offers world-class salmon fishing, breathtaking wildlife and scenery and full amenities. When you're not fighting a mighty salmon on the line, soak in the outdoor pool, refine your serve on the tennis courts, or watch marine life play as you tour the coastline on a Wildlife Adventure Tour. Connected by water taxi, guests enjoy all the amenities including new Aveda Spa at April Point Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Painter's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Painter`s Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Resort Campbell River
- Painter's Lodge Campbell River, Vancouver Island