Love, love, love the hotel, did not like the fishing, but then again it has to do to with nature and every one know how unpredictable that can be. Our room was unbelievable, two story with a balcony overlooking the Campbell's River, sitting outside our room in a tree was a Bald eagle so close I could have touched him, that was a common happening. The staff very attentive and welcoming, the restaurant had fantastic food and inviting atmosphere, to me, look for a restaurant where the locals go and that is where I want to eat, and they where there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the pristine shores of Vancouver Island, Painter's Lodge offers world-class salmon fishing, breathtaking wildlife and scenery and full amenities. When you're not fighting a mighty salmon on the line, soak in the outdoor pool, refine your serve on the tennis courts, or watch marine life play as you tour the coastline on a Wildlife Adventure Tour. Connected by water taxi, guests enjoy all the amenities including new Aveda Spa at April Point Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Painter's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Painter`s Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Resort Campbell River
- Painter's Lodge Campbell River, Vancouver Island