We stayed a couple of nights at this splendid place and found the room very spacious, wonderful views out over the water, service good and restaurant food good. The terrace to the room did however not offer much privacy if residents were out on their terrace. The only criticism is the Internet does not work in your room and the only good place to receive it was in the hotel lobby. The hotel is alittle way out of the town of Campbell River which was a good place to shop. The resort offers whale watching and wildlife tours from its premises but we did not use this service. There is a small pool. Watching the comings and goings on the water is very relaxing and would well recommend this hotel for those who want peace and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the pristine shores of Vancouver Island, Painter's Lodge offers world-class salmon fishing, breathtaking wildlife and scenery and full amenities. When you're not fighting a mighty salmon on the line, soak in the outdoor pool, refine your serve on the tennis courts, or watch marine life play as you tour the coastline on a Wildlife Adventure Tour. Connected by water taxi, guests enjoy all the amenities including new Aveda Spa at April Point Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Painter's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Painter`s Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Resort Campbell River
- Painter's Lodge Campbell River, Vancouver Island