I don't fish. I've never met a fish that annoyed me enough to want it killed. You don't have to fish to stay here. It's just a lovely peaceful place on the ocean with good food and a sister hotel on a nearby island that has a water taxi (free) that goes back and forth. I almost forgot I was here on business. Oh, if you like to fish; I hear it's pretty good right our front.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the pristine shores of Vancouver Island, Painter's Lodge offers world-class salmon fishing, breathtaking wildlife and scenery and full amenities. When you're not fighting a mighty salmon on the line, soak in the outdoor pool, refine your serve on the tennis courts, or watch marine life play as you tour the coastline on a Wildlife Adventure Tour. Connected by water taxi, guests enjoy all the amenities including new Aveda Spa at April Point Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Painter's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Painter`s Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Resort Campbell River
- Painter's Lodge Campbell River, Vancouver Island