Painters Lodge is our third hotel from 5 on a vacation to Canada. The room we had we felt was dated, which was our impression of the whole resort. Although the room was clean when we arrived the overnight service was just about OK. In our opinion it's the little things that make some average something great. For example, we left a towel on the floor at the side of the bath, which we would have expected to be picked up and placed on the side of the bath. The sink hadn't been cleaned that well either. Our room was next to the ice machine, although at times it felt like it was in our room! At times there was considerable noise from the room above. The food and service in the restaurant at night was very good (thank you Amanda) whereas the breakfast was very average both in quality and service. So Painters Lodge justifies it's three star rating but the potential is there to be so much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the pristine shores of Vancouver Island, Painter's Lodge offers world-class salmon fishing, breathtaking wildlife and scenery and full amenities. When you're not fighting a mighty salmon on the line, soak in the outdoor pool, refine your serve on the tennis courts, or watch marine life play as you tour the coastline on a Wildlife Adventure Tour. Connected by water taxi, guests enjoy all the amenities including new Aveda Spa at April Point Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Painter's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Painter`s Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Resort Campbell River
- Painter's Lodge Campbell River, Vancouver Island