As others have said - the place is a little dated and in need of a redecoration. Note there is no lift and the sushi restaurant is permanently closed.
However, it has got waterside views from rooms and restaurant, its only 10 mins walk into town, close to museum (a must see) and the staff were very friendly.
We stayed before and after a package bear watching (look at grizzly bear watching . com) and it was fine for this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 77 Ocean View rooms, Hot Tub and indoor pool. Theme suites and 1 bedrom suites. Ocean front restaurant.Meeting and convention for up to 250 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Anchor Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchor Inn And Suites
- Anchor Hotel Campbell River
- Anchor Inn & Suites Campbell River, Vancouver Island