Although we don't live far from Campbell River, my husband had to go there for surgery and I decided to stay until his discharge. From the moment I called the hotel to reserve to the moment we left, we had nothing but a great experience. I asked for and was given a very quiet room near the back (away from the highway). Yes, I could hear someone in the room overhead but it wasn't bad. The breakfast was fine...not much choice but it is included with your room and the coffee was very good. Nice swimming pool (indoor) and well kept grounds. Beautiful waterfront walkway (which I found out is a big circle and about 35 km long). Parking was easy. Due to another health problem, my husbands surgery didn't happen so we had to leave a day early. No problem! We were even asked if we needed anything at all, just ask. The staff were amazing...a friendly smile right from the start and very accommodating.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Campbell River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travel Lodge Campbell River
- Campbell River Travel Lodge
- Campbell River Travelodge
- Travelodge Campbell River Vancouver Island